2010年5月11日 星期二

A graduate trip



My classmates and I went to Okinawa for our graduate trip in last winter vocation. This tour was very interested and made me impressed, because of it’s my first time visited abroad with my classmates. We got up early on Friday morning and went to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport then took CI flight to Okinawa. Actually, the flight time is very short just about 1 hour from Taiwan to Okinawa. 

    When we arrived there at afternoon and immediately started our trip. We went to the biggest aquarium in the world, closely watched many fish. We also visited the Ryukyu Mura, it is a village that representing early Ryukyu’s culture and building, we also watched a traditional performance in there, I felt it a very nice show. Certainly, we didn’t miss the Japanese delicious food and beer, everyone enjoyed it so much. 

    However, my classmate Phoebe was the most impressed me a person, because she shared feeling that found her true love “Rocker” with everyone in Okinawa. This trip brought a lot wonderful memory to me. I liked it so much.

    Finally, I must to thanks Howard who is one of our respectable teachers for arranging this perfect tour. We couldn’t have a memorable if without him, so I hope we could have second trip with him after graduation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言