2010年5月20日 星期四

Presentation

Three weeks ago, I did a presentation which was our speech curse’s midterm. The topic is about your anything on this presentation. Some of classmates who introduced self, trip experience, their job etc…, and I chose to present our company’s product. Because of I never presented our company’s product in English and I thought that would be a good experience for me, so I decided to do it. After presented, I felt my presentation that was not bad than before, as someone who said “Practice makes Perfect.”. However, I have something to be improved, such as stress, intonation, pronunciation and Q&A. Before final, we remain two presentations, one topic is about technology and the other one is about describe how to make something; therefore, I will treasure there opportunities and do the best.

沒有留言:

張貼留言