2010年5月20日 星期四

The Mother’s Day


On the Mother’s day, many people may do something for thanking their mother. For example, some people may give the carnation flower to mam, buy the gift to man, or go to the restaurant with man for dinner. However, three weeks ago, my family pre celebrated the Mother’s day to our dear mother. Usually, we would buy a dainty cake and go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our mother on this day. Actually, my mother is a vegetarian, so I mean, we also were vegetarians but only on the Mother’s day. This Mother’s day was tight for me, because I had to study and I left school at about 4:30 p.m. then drove my car from Taoyuan to Keelung. We got the restaurant at about 7:00 p.m. we ate a delicious dinner and chatted something recently. In fact, I hadn’t chatted with my family for a long time, this night, I felt so good. After dinner, we went to my Keelung’s home, ate the cake and took a picture for keeping this halcyon memory. Finally, I hope my dear mother could be healthy and happy forever and thank you for your bring up hardly.

沒有留言:

張貼留言