2009年5月9日 星期六

A typical day of my job

This was my report about a typical day of my job, and I want to record into my blog

I arrive at the office at about ten then check my emails. They come in overnight because we have offices all over the world. Then I will distribute that to my team members, sometimes I will send emails directly to answer their questions.

In the afternoon I go into my regular meeting whit my team member. He report a result of testing last night to me, and we discuss any problems or issues then provide some ideas to find out what reason is. If we get a reason, we will pass to R&D department and they will debug it then retune us new program to check it be right or not.

I work at my desk most of the day. I speak and email to our sales department and customer service team for their questions about products.

Then I will trace my team member state. When they had problems on testing, I will discuss with them and help them to solve their problems or issues and redefine new schedule of testing.

I get off duty at about nice and that’s my typical day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言