2009年5月9日 星期六

About ad

This was my report about ad on last year, and I want to record into my blog.

Today I will show you a funny ad about a super duster.
This ad is from internet (http://funp.com/t106466#p=106466).

Q1.What emotional appeal(s) is the advertiser using?
The advertiser use emotional appeals are funny and very fustian.
You can see the picture 1, it is a very powerful duster, so a high-altitude hot-air balloon was pulled into inside.
It looks like real, so when you drive through there and see that, maybe you will be sharked then feel funny.
The picture 2 is more grandiose than picture 1, you can see even a satellite from space, it was also pulled into inside.

Q2.Why is advertiser using this appeal to sell this product?
I think the product is duster, so its major ability is attraction, then advertiser base on it, and create an idea to highlight a very powerful attraction for this product.

Q3.Who is the target market?
Of course, the target market is every family, each family have to clean their house, so if you need a good tool for clean, I think it will be a nice choice.

Q4.Do you think this ad is effective? Why or why not?
I think this ad is so effective, because it enforce an ability of product, but in my opinion, if it can explain the noise is low, like “high attraction, low noise”, it will be perfect.

沒有留言:

張貼留言