2009年5月9日 星期六

Tell and Show about PDA

This was my report about PDA on this term, and I want to record into my blog.

Good morning everyone, I am Ken.

Today I would like to introduce the “PDA” to you.

What is PDA?
PDA is meaning “Personal Digital Assistant”.

You can see, it is very light, thin and multi-function.

It’s only 141 gram, 1.33 centimeter and many practical functions.

And it has audio recorder, MP3 player, MP4 player, photo frame, calculator, Word, Excel, GPS, dictionary and a lot of other functions, just all in one.

Now, let me show some features to you.

Use it is very easily, you just do touch and touch.

First, if you want to listen to music, you just do touch.

Then, if you want to watch movie or photo, you also do touch.

Finally, when you lost, you can use GPS, and it will bring you to right road.

My PDA has not included GPS module, so, I only show a simulate drive to you.

For example, when you want to go to The National Palace Museum but you did not know how to driver to there.

You just write National Palace Museum in your PDA and it will plan a route, then you will know how to go. 

Of course, nowadays, PDA has became more convenient, more function, and more interesting.

It has included phone module, wireless module, and PGS module.

So, if you have one, then you can anytime and anywhere to talk, using all internet service, and never worry you will not lose your way.


沒有留言:

張貼留言