2009年5月9日 星期六

About movie: An Inconvenient Truth

This was my report about movie: An Inconvenient Truth on last year, and I want to record into my blog.

Now I will share my idea about a movie An Inconvenient Truth to you.

I think that is a very beneficial film, and when I had looked a movie, I thought we need do something for our earth.

Because, we only have one earth, so no earth no man.

One person does not have too much power, but more people certainly have more power and it can change something for help earth.

For example, we can often take public transport, ride bicycle, or drive electric vehicle for decrease emission of carbon dioxide and slow down global warming.

Then, we must stop felling plants on tropical rainforest and grow more plants.

Finally, we really need scientists can quickly develop more pure and safe energy to people use.

沒有留言:

張貼留言