2009年10月26日 星期一

To meet a graduation after 7 months

I have returned to school for 7 weeks, there are a few feeling in my heart. I am able to meet my graduation after 7 months. It’s a farewell with my dear teachers and classmates. Of course, I have to treasure every class especially since the first class. I am so joy to learn in my class, because all of classmates are friendly and studying hard, everyone wants to enhance self language. On the other hand, most of teachers are kindly and teaching hard, they give us skills which listening, speaking, reading, and writing. I have learnt a lot of linguistic knowledge English and Japanese for one year half. I really want to loudly say “I am very like my class so much”. However, the university life remains for 7 months only, so, I have to study hard more and more. Finally, I hope everyone could be to treasure the aftermost time, to be friends, and to keep contacting each other after graduated. Finally, I need to add “Yes, we are the best, cheer!”

沒有留言:

張貼留言