2009年9月11日 星期五

New challenge

Today, I made a decision, which has started to write blog in Japanese. The reason is for improving my Japanese ability. I know that is a very great challenge for me, however, I want to enhance my English and Japanese abilities. On this way, I hope I could push myself to learn it to better. Why did I have this idea? Because I know my Japanese has not progress until now, and I have wrote blog in English for fifty piece of writing. I felt that is effective. So, I want to write something in Japanese on my blog for enhancing my Japanese ability. By the way, why did I like to learn Japanese? About eight years ago, I have begun to watch the Japanese TV program, and I saw that Japanese were very polite, and their country is very clean. Therefore, I have been attracted by that, and I started to learn Japanese. I ever got a level 3 of the Japanese-language proficiency test on 2001 year. Now, I want to challenge a high level test, so, I have to make a good preparation for reaching it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言