2009年10月28日 星期三

To suggest a good restaurant – 原燒

The 原燒  restaurant is a delicate, clean, and polite barbecue. My wife and I are very like to go to there for dining. It is chain in north, middle, and south of Taiwan. If you want to try it, you can go to the website (http://www.yuanshao.com.tw/something.htm), then choosing the nearest one and reserving a table. Actually, we have went to the原燒 for several times, to celebrate our birthday and wedding, or on special days. I want to suggest it, the reasons have three. First, certainly it’s cuisine. They provide customer one package, salad, soup, meat, rice, drink, and dessert. I am very like the beef, because it’s soft, sweet, and moreish. Next, the decoration is simple, light is sooth, and place is clean. You may not believe that few smoking on there. Finally, waiter and waitress are friendly. They are always smiley and melting to service the customer. In brief, I like the 原燒 restaurant, and hope it will be your favor too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言