2009年10月27日 星期二

A presentation for Twilight

Two weeks ago, I had done a presentation for Twilight in the public speech class. Twilight is a new, famous, and love navel. It described a young girl to fall in love a handsome vampire story. All of classmates had been separated to several groups, and each group had divided into 4 parts, start, explanation, critic, and conclusion. Jerry Guo, Roy, Gaber, and I were in one group. We were so efficient, because making a decision for the subject, distributing, to practicing, we didn’t spend much time. In fact, I felt good job in our presentation. Finally, I want to share it in my part on my blog.

My presentation’s content:

Good evening everyone, I am ken. Now, I will tell you about why we choose this part to preset. The reason have 2 points, One is key point, we think this sentence is the key point on the novel, if Bella didn’t make a decision and follow through, the story could not continue. The second one is guideline. As you all know, we have to make a lot of decisions in life, but how to reach it? We think the successful method is “Once the decision was made, just simply followed through”, Next one is Jerry to introduce the critique part, that's all. Thank you.

3 則留言:

  1. Wow... You talked about "Twilight" in class. Who chose the book? It seems that there are only guys in your group. Really curious why you pickup up this one for your presentation. :)

    回覆刪除
  2. You know, reading this book is not easy for guys, but we had finished it. Who chose the book? of course, is my teacher Mr.King. He is a Twilight novel's fans. In my opinion, he also want us to like it! =_=

    回覆刪除
  3. What?! Your teacher is a fan of Twilight series??? I thought the fans were mostely "teenage girls" or "middle-aged moms." No offence. I'm just very surprised.

    I wrote a review about "Twilight":
    http://blog.roodo.com/hogwarts70/archives/8337647.html

    The others' reponses are also interesting.

    回覆刪除