2009年10月28日 星期三

What kind of exercise do you enjoy doing?

Last week, I discussed about “what kind of exercise do you enjoy doing” with my classmate in the class. We were very interested in this topic, because we had to explain. Some classmates’ enjoy exercise were jogging, tennis, basketball, swimming, and on water activities etc…. My classmate Gaber, who is humorous, and his idea let me impress. He is very like on water activities, and he said, “The reason was eye candy.” It’s really funny and makes me laugh. On the other hand, my favorite exercise is jogging. The reason has 3 points. First, it’s simple, not need difficult skills, and I just to do running. The second one is low cost. I don’t spend the other money to buy tools. Finally, jogging can easily train my will and hardiness. However, I have not played any exercises for a few days, because I am really busy on every day, it’s not health for me. So, I must to change something and make me to play a few exercises on every day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言