2009年4月30日 星期四

[Testing] Presentation in English

Last Sunday, I took a test for Course of English Conference. When I did it and I was still felt nervous. How to overcome it? I think I have to study hard. Here is my presentation.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman, thank you all for come here today.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ken Guo form Lunghwa University.

Today the topic is very important for you, as you know “Health is better than wealth”, but “How to live healthy”.

That is today the topic of presentation.

I have divided my presentation into four parts.

First, I will be talking about “Correct diet”.

Then, I will move on to “Enough rest”

Next, I will go on to “Regularly exercise”

Finally, I would like tell you “Away ill habits”

My talk should take about 30 minutes, please feel free interrupt me at any time with questions.

沒有留言:

張貼留言