2009年4月30日 星期四

The school start after winner vocation (02/22)

This is first article in my blog. I want to write down my feeling about school start after winner vocation.

Yesterday was our first day retuned to school after winner vocation, most classmate have came back school, but some people did not go to the school and some one decided to leave of absence from school. Before today, I also think “Should I Keep or not”?

I have understood that if you want to maintain job and school work at the same time. That really is not easily, because we have many homework and tests to enhance our English skill, but I real do not have much time and stamina to prepare that, so I do not know how to decide?
Finally, I tell myself “Keep going”, if I feel so tired then just rest. (Rest is for keep going)

沒有留言:

張貼留言