2009年4月30日 星期四

[Home work] Presentation in English-2 (03/10)

Here is my second time of English presentation for Course of English Conference.
The topic is “How to live health”, I think that is nice and easy topic.

Content
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Ken Guo.
Today, the topic of presentation is “How to live healthy”.
The topic is very important for you, because “Health is wealth”.
You can think it, if you were ill, did you still be able to create wealth?
So, I’ve divided my presentation into three parts.
First, I will be talking about “Smoking and Drinking Endanger Health”.
Second, I will move on to “Correct Diet is Healthy”.
Finally, I will like to tell you about “Sport is Helpful for Health”.
My talk should take about thirty minutes, please feel free to interrupt me at any time with questions.

沒有留言:

張貼留言