2009年9月10日 星期四

Swimming


Last weekend was my latest weekend in the summer vocation. For three month, I went to pool to learn swimming with my wife on every weekend. I really want to have a skill of swimming, because it is a nice exercise, you can get a powerful breathing capacity from this sport. The other reason is the temperature. The weather is more and more heat in the summer, so when you felt hot, you can go to pool to swim than you will feel better. Now, I seem to know how to swim, but I can not to change breath in the water. It is very important for a long swimming. Basically, there are four methods of swimming butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle. Now, I was learning breaststroke, and I hope I can swim one way on one time, but I don’t have much time to practice, because this weekend I have go back school to study my English. If I have idle time, I will keep go to pool to learn swimming.


沒有留言:

張貼留言