2009年9月11日 星期五

Dream and brave

Everyone have some dreams to do, but how to reach it? Sometime you will be confined by some things than give up your dream. For example, you have planned a travel, but met a terrible H1M1 over the world, so you will give up it. However, some one is able to overcome all of difficult position and pursue their wish. I think it needs a great brave and an adventure spirit. Recently, one of my colleagues, who is a brave girl, she done a separation for her dream, which go to Iceland and experience life style there for three months. I am very admiring her, because she can give up her job and pursue her wish. She told me that needs a great brave. She thought it for a long term than made this decision. She also told; some dreams have need specific age could be finished. I think I also have many dreams, which didn’t finish yet. So, I hope I can have my colleague’s brave to catch my wish.

2 則留言:

  1. Hello Ken! I've been home for more than a week now. It was a great trip. Although I thought about staying there longer, my trip there was only for almost a month.

    I'm not particularly brave, and I think that everyone is courageous in his or her own way.

    You have a great blog. And how's your Japanese blog going?

    回覆刪除
  2. Sorry about late reply to you. I had saw your blog about your trip, it seems great. About my Japanese blog, I just wrote 3 piece of writings.
    -_-||

    回覆刪除