2009年11月30日 星期一

What kinds of books do you like?

    There are so many types of books in the world such as astronomy, geography, history, art, psychology etc…, and people were reading on their interested books. Usually, I would like to read three types of books, the language, the history, and the encouraging titles. 

    First of all, the language that can enhance my linguistic ability and take the advantage of lingual ability in my career. The second one is history that can let me know a lot of different nation’s begging and ending stories. Finally, the encouraging titles are able to inspirit me when I was discouraged, and to recover a lot of confidence.

2 則留言:

  1. Crime/detective and fantasy novels are great! They can be very entertaining.

    回覆刪除
  2. Those novels are your favorite, and which novel can you suggest me to read?

    回覆刪除