2009年8月6日 星期四

How did I manage my money?

In my opinion, I have divided my salary into 5 parts. First, 20% of money would be saved into bank for rain days. Second, I will take 20% of money to buy shares and funds to increase my money. Of cause, that has invested risk which brought you more money or decreased your money. So, you have to study more knowledge about investment before you want to do it. Third, I will take 10% of money to give my parents for their life. And, 10% of money is for my life. Finally, 40% of money is for my house and car’s load. About the last part, I would like to describe clearly. Every one would like to have something, as house, car, or travel. So, when you have a wish, you can plan a schedule which how long you want to get it. Then you will know you have to take how much money to save on every month for reached your dream. Now, I have finished my first dream of marriage. And my car’s load will be closed, but I have to pay the house’s load for eighteen years.

沒有留言:

張貼留言